Sunday, March 13, 2011

A new blog,

It is amazing what reality brings. Always more then I had imagined. The more aware I have become, the deeper my joy within this world.

I have made some recent decisions lately that have given me great opportunity to witness true character. What is ironic about character is that it may be exploited. Good character in bad circumstances. Like loyalty, which in in itself is good. But as Machiavelli has said "Just as much harm can be done with evil as misplaced goodness"...well he did not say it exactly like this, I have added misplaced. Since I believe it adds greater context to the statements to the intention.

Loyalty with out understanding the context by which you act, does not allow you to truly connect or understand the object that is so deserving of your loyalty.  With out vision we are separated , with out belief the object of our loyalty eludes us simply because we cannot see it in our hearts. With out vision there is no unity of purpose, with out vision there is no sincere belief.

With out vision how can you know awareness? With out vision how can you know merit? With out vision how can you know?

With out knowing how can your actions be any more then good intentions placed with out wisdom or strategy.  It is with creativity and vision with our application of virtue that we allow goodness to manifest.

1 comment: